Saturday, March 20, 2010

So it has been a while since I've posted on this. Let me see, is there any news? Well I've successfully put off working on my various papers and I have made a stunning discovery.

Blondes are hot and/or attractive.

For years I generally disagreed with this statement, with a preference for doe-eyed brunettes with a saucy mind and a foul mouth. Then I stumbled on a canceled show from the WB, an ex-show if you will, called Veronica Mars. And damn. Kristen Bell has restored my faith in golden locks! But Pam Anderson is still not an attractive lady, all disproportionate and plastic, yeck. Anyhoo, they still should cuss like a sailor, and be able to throw a punch. Good luck me.

Now any blondes that I know should not take this seriously, no I did not find you ugly, and no I am not suddenly smitten with you.

So, moving on to other topics. Um, there's really not much else, been listening to a strange combo of Midnight Oil, Pixies, and Ke$ha (come to think of it, she's pretty hot too). Oh and I've been craving a big juicy bacon cheeseburger. MMMMM Just delicious. Ranks high on the deliciosity scale, with a cold beverage and a milkshake, and a foul mouthed badass hottie. Sounds like a fantastic outing. I should try that sometime.

Well, toodles

2 comments:

Pandora said...

You've been smitten with me and blonde locks since the day we danced to "Oklahoma." Nonetheless, we, as blondes, have more fun ;)

aaron "dirty" teagle said...

well...that may be...but blondes have fun in the daytime, while brunettes have fun in the dark