Monday, April 13, 2009

So the game earlier today coupled with being swept by the Padres kinda destroyed me for a while...but I'm sane again, at least until tomorrow's game. Anyways, time for a real post. So I'm finally on break, but everyone else already had theirs and are once again busy as shit. I was considering a visit to Socal to see people I haven't seen in a while but I didn't really think of this soon enough, and made no plans. Next year, I shall have to try again. In any case, this is going to be a boring and uneventful week.
Well like two years ago I tooted my own horn on this thing about writing, my songs and such, and about having nine of them done-ish. Now its more like 34? Yeah. I think that's right. Well until relatively recently most of my songs weren't inspired by anyone in particular, well a few were. Some people got more than a few, but like 9 songs recently were directly inspired by one person.
Who? I ain't tellin. Suffice to say that she gives good material. At least I think so. In any case, I think I've written some decent stuff. If you want to see/hear, comment or email or im me and I'll get you some.

Listening To:
The Collected Works of The Distillers
Eve 6- Eve 6
Country Grammar- Nelly
Various Blink 182

Reading:
Way too much on Native American Religions for a research paper

Watching:
Star Trek....lots of Trek
South Park
The Giants Losing. (Baseball )

Playing:
Eve
Oblivion

2 comments:

Leesie said...

Yay new post makes me happy!YAY EVE 6! And I have already told you that I want to hear your songs, so you should get on that pronto!

Pandora said...

who is "she?"